Hello again fellow blog readers & colleagues, I hope everyone is doing well. As we were starting off our next project, our instructor and mentor decided it was time for us to hear a little motivational speech. He also asked us to write a brief summary on this lecture and what it meant to us. Without further delay ladies and gentlemen, you are about to feast your eyes on another great summary.
Today we watched clips from two movies “The Karate Kid” and The Secret”, every clip that I saw today, I got even more inspired to hang in there and reach my goal. Here is what I have learned from watching all these clips that I would like to pass on to all of you:
1. Listen to your mentors & study everything that they do.
2. Never give up on your aspirations and goals.
3. Do not think about how you are going to do your goals, just do it.
4. Think positive, encouraging thoughts. Surround yourself with positive, successful people as well.
5. When the opportunity arises, go for it!
6. Whatever you see your future as, it will become your future.
Bottom line, never give up on what you want in life. No one can stop you from you doing anything other than yourself.
I hope this brief summary helps all of you today. Be blessed one and all!